ウェブサイト www.hlloret.com からの一般予約条件
The purpose of the online reservation service is to reserve your accommodation in our hotel. Therefore, the use of this service will imply the full and unreserved acceptance of every one of the general conditions contained in the latest updated version of these reservation conditions or those that must be accepted for each specific accommodation.
To make a reservation through this site, you must follow the following steps:
- Entering the dates of arrival and departure. If available, enter the promotional code.
- The reservation options available in the establishment, room type, and several people are displayed.
- Once you have selected the type of room and occupancy, you can choose the extras that the establishment could offer you (breakfast, late checkout, and other extras).
- Once you have decided to continue with the reservation process, you will be presented with a summary of the options chosen with details of the unit price and total amount, including taxes.
- You will also be informed of the hotel’s payment and cancellation policy. In addition, you will be asked for credit card information as a guarantee of the reservation and the possibility of transferring comments or extra requests that you deem appropriate to transfer to the establishment before your arrival.
- The reservation process is completed by accepting the conditions of the reservation.
- Sending confirmation of the reservation via email. The email above contains the information related to your reservation and will serve as proof of the reservation.
The electronic document in which the reservation is formalized will be archived and may be accessible by making the appropriate request. In any case, we recommend that you save your reservation confirmation email.
The reservation process can be carried out in Spanish, English, German, French, Catalan, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, and Italian.
The prices provided on the website are expressed in euros and include 10% VAT. If it exists, the amount corresponding to the tourist tax that may correspond will be indicated.
The additional services you want to include in your reservation will imply additional charges unless they are established as courtesy services. These additional services must be expressly accepted and, in each case, their cost will be indicated.
Advantages of booking directly with our website:
• The best price, guaranteed.
• Free Modification.
• Payment at the hotel.
• Late Check Out (subject to hotel availability).
• Free WIFI.
Payment for accommodation will be made at the establishment itself.
During the reservation process, credit card data (Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express and Maestro) is required as a reservation guarantee.
We inform you that guests must present the credit card used to make the reservation upon arrival at the hotel. In case you are not the owner of the credit card used in the reservation, please get in touch with the hotel before the deposit policy established in the reservation is executed.
Modification or cancellation policy:
During the booking process, you will be informed of the cancellation conditions.
Free modifications and cancellations until 24h on the day of arrival. After this time, modifications are not allowed, and cancellations/no-shows will entail the first night charge on the credit card provided as a guarantee. Modifications that lead to higher prices will entail the payment of the difference, and no payments or compensation will be made in the event of prices lower than the initial reservation. They may be modified for a maximum period of 3 months from the date of check-in. (based on the local time of the establishment
Right of withdrawal: In any case, remember that for the contracting of accommodation services, the exercise of the right of withdrawal contemplated in Law 3/2014, General Law of Consumers and Users, does not apply.
Data protection: The data you provide us during the reservation process will be used to manage the indicated process and enable your stay in the chosen accommodation, as well as to contact you, and will be treated following the privacy policies provisions.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: These Booking Conditions./ General contracting conditions are governed by Spanish Law. Therefore, for resolving any dispute that may arise concerning the validity, execution, compliance or resolution, in whole or in part, of these conditions, if you are a consumer, the Courts corresponding to your address will be competent.
The European Commission, following Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 provides an online dispute resolution platform in consumer matters that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers /or/. Consumers may submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.